Monday 7 December 2015

Family Traditions


Family Traditions
This activity was to see how our students could speak to their peers and discuss what special holiday or tradition they celebrate with their family.  This task is not easy by any means but some were very good; like having a loud voice and speaking fluently with excitement.  They are learning and they did a fabulous joy, even the ones who were reluctant or scared to speak.   Thank you to the parents who sent in a note to help us out with questions.  We are very proud of them!

,
Talal celebrates Eid . "We celebrate we eat dinner and lunch together they give us chocolates biscuits and toys and they give us money and we go outside and play together and inside we play hide and seek together".


"I brought a Allah hat and a Allah mat. You do Allah with it. when you are outside they don't wear their hat."


Realm celebrates Ramadan and Eid. On Ramadan and Eid mom and dad fast. They do not eat for 30 days. They fast because they think of the poor people about their heart.





I got a snowman , I like to make snowman. I like to play in the snow.


I brought treats because to share.  I celebrate Ramadan and Eid.we have fun in Ramadan we pray.
I celebrate Eid they give us candy. We get to have toys and lollipops. I love everybody at school( why did you bring treats).

I celebrate Eid. We give lots of candy and lots of toys. When it's Eid before you go to the most you sleep and wake up and wear you favourite clothes. You give some presents to needy people.  You go to  mosque to pray.


Adam celebrates Eid.  He said he gets candy and visits family. He eats chocolates and candies.
Adam brought candies to share with his friends.


I celebrate Christmas. 

Santa and his reindeer .




Kids picking up candy.

Eleni celebrates Christmas. I brought a manger and this is baby Jesus. 
This is Mary. Baby Jesus mommy. The wiseman. 
I
P

It is Jesus birthday on Christmas.
This is Alah. This sharing, my mom bring thing to school.
You bring it like that, or Pajamas.


I have a picture and my name is on this sock. You put candy in here. I celebrate Christmas 
Because you put the decorations things up to n the Christmas tree and there is snow on the ground. I decorate with all my sisters. Said Noah



I celebrate Thaipongal. We thank the sun. The sun help farmers to grow rice and vegetables.


I celebrate Eid. I play with my sister outside and my brother and my dad and my mom.
I lay outside tag soccer ball , duck duck goose. I make some me thing for my brother and sister and my mum m and dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment