Tuesday 6 December 2016

Share and Care : Family Traditions

 


Omar shared his tradition, "Eid and we get toys,  sheep, we eat meat, " Why are the clothes there? because we have to wear shirt pants. 
The money? I give money to boys and girls .  
The moon? I have to go to bed  and sleep.


Ali


I celebrate Ramadan, I get a lot of presents.
Why?  No cannot remember
What happens, I sleep, I eat, I go a restaurant with mom, dad and sister.
He brought dates for his friends.

 

Noah- The Elf on the Shelf
  
I celebrate when Jesus was born.  
I open presents I give Santa some cookies.  I write Santa a note so he can write a note back to me.  
I let my sisters open Their presents and we take turns.  


Adam 
My name is Adam and I am Muslim and I celebrate Eid.
I have 2 Eids. 
The people who are poor I give money to them
I get new clothes to pray at the mosque
I spend time with my family
I eat lots of candy. 
I have a big party. I play and have lots of fun. 
Q: Why did you bring a moon? - To show my friends

Thenika
I celebrate Thai Pengal
I clean the whole house and I cook in front of the sun. 
We do it on January 1
I celebrate to say thank you to the farmers who grow the rice and plants.
My family's favourite celebration is Thai Pengal
My family celebrates by wearing new clothes and cooking rice inside on the stove.
Q: Why did you bring the dress. -to show people what I wear 

Nadia
I celebrate Eid with my family.
We give people a snack when they don't have a snack.
I made bread, lunch, breakfast, and some things to show. 
I cook for the people with my mom.
Q: why did you decide to use clay? - to be creative

Nolan
I celebrate Christmas
On Christmas I do a lot of things and put lots of decorations up.
This year I have a small Christmas tree in my own room. 
We have 2 Christmas trees at my house. The big one is in our living room.
On Christmas morning I wake up my mom. 
I brought this because it has a Christmas tree.
I like it. I brought it because it's really cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment