Wednesday 20 January 2016

Measurement

We are learning standard and non-standard units of measurement.
Standard measurement is when you measure an object with  e.g.,
a ruler, tape measure.  Non-standard is using any object all of the same
size e.g., wood mittens, crayons, makers and erasers.  We will be 
talking about height, weight, length (short, long, small, big).

My block is 5 mittens long.

I used 3 mittens for the block .it is 3 mittens long



















My block is 27 cm tall. The height.



That is big that is small.

One is big one is medium


My crayon is short.

I measured the pencil. It is 10 size.




















My gingerbread is 1 crayon tall.


My pencil is 13 erasers long.


My car is 2 crayons long.



















My truck is 1 marker big.




No comments:

Post a Comment