Wednesday 11 November 2015

Making music outside

Today we took the music outside to play 
We took the instruments outside and students had freedom to experiment with the instruments and made wonderful music. Many of our indoor music instruments worked great outdoors.

Layal tapped the stick on the ground and rang the bell. "I am doing shaking.. Shakey shakes like that"


Thenika said " I got these and they rub together and rub" it sounds like I'm cleaning.

Mariam said" I was doing a song put your sticks at the ground" " like a drum"

I am dancing with everything  it was a loud noise, a loud singing with lots of instruments that's all that I was doing.




Mrs. Diab and a few friends are playing the song "Put your sticks
in the air with a 1,2 3.  (it is a youtube video)

https://youtu.be/M-UKTeWNgOk

No comments:

Post a Comment