Sunday 1 March 2015

Sharing and caring presentations


The Theme is love. Students were encouraged to bring in 3 photos of people that he/she loves. They were asked 2 questions:
1. Why is this person special to you?
2. What is your favourite thing to do with this person?

Anabiya: "This is my brother, he always watches cartoons with me. He plays tag with me and he listens to me when I say something. He plays in the basement. He's at school at daycare. This is my mom. My mom feeds him. She is special because they do lots of things with her. My favourite thing to do with my brother is to play in the basement on the slide."


Lamees: "My baby sister Jenna. She always bees cute everyday. She knows how to climb up the couch. We play with toys and dress up my dolls. My brother Aboudi, he always plays in the room. He does something nice to me.
He is special because. He come to me when I ask him something.
 My favourite thing is to ride bikes with him in the summer.
My Dad his name is Gus. He is special because he listens to me. I love him. I like to cook with him."

Hajar: "My sister always reads to me story at night time. My brother always read with me , we always play Wii and tag. My brother, he is special because he always plays with me. We always play tag."

        Marijanna said " This is my mom, dad and sister."
Why are they special to you?  Marijana said " because my mom, 
dad and sister love me."
What is your favourite thing to play with them?  " I love to play 
with toys and put on dresses.  I love to play outside in the snow
and when the snowflakes fall to the ground, we love to play in 
the snow."  
                     Marianna's family pictures

             Lamar said this is her "mommy and Baba."
We asked her who was in the pictures she said "my sister
and brother."
What do you like to do with them?  Lamar said "I play blocks"
"With mommy and baba I play snow and make a snowman."

    Monty brought a picture of his mom and dad.  He also 
drew a picture of his sister Hanin.  
Why are they special to you?  Monty said his parents are 
" because they play with me and always take me places,
and buy me things.  They take to grandmas house everyday,
I like them very much."
What is your favourite thing to do with them?  Monty said
"play with them and go places."
His favourite place to go with his family is " Toronto"

              This is his sister Hanin that he drew.




Zahraa "My brother is special because he is so nice because he loves me. Today is his birthday. My favourite thing to do is to play with my brother. I like to hug him."

Hamza "This is me and my Dad, I see the ostriches in the zoo. They are special because they buy a lot of toys for me. What is your favourite thing to do with them?  "Playing with them"
Fatima -"This is my Mom, brother and baby. They are special because I like when my Mom reads books to me and when my Mom helps me. She helps me with doing stuff.
Numaan is special because he plays tag at home with me when we do fun stuff at home.
I like to play with my baby, I like to share with my baby. I like it when he shares his toys."

Assim:  "My Mom,  my Dad and my brother. They always watch and play with me and always bring me to Toronto. I always want to play cars and buses with them. They always want to make stars and play cars and buses and do special things and play buses with me."



Realm "My mom is special because she makes food, my brother shares his blocks. My dad he brings me things. My brother shares his blocks."

Why are they special to you?  "My dad, my mom and my sister thy are special because
my dad is happy."  "My sister is wearing glasses because she's taller than me."

What is your favourite thing to do with your family?
"I walk with them, my dad is tall my mom is medium and I was a little baby."

This is my mom, my dad and my baby brother( really Jayden as
a baby).  Why are they special to you?  They give food, they dress up,
my dad goes to the temple( in the picture).
that's my mom
My favourite thing to do with them is...
I like to go to the parade at the temple with them.














Bilal " My brother plays with me downstairs with our toys,  first I will tell you about my dad. My dad is special because sometimes he takes us to restaurants and he buys us toys.
My mom is special because she cooks good food for me."



This is my brother, my mom and my sister.  
Why are they so special to you?  They are special because I love all the food ( my mom gives me.) 
What is your favourite thing to do with them?   "I love to play with my sister toys and mermaids.  I love to play with my brother hide and seek everyday.  I hide in my mom and dads bed and it's so sneaky.  My brother was in my mom and dads bed and we find them and he was so sneaky."


This is my mom, my sister Talia, my baby sister Nya and my dad.  ( I hope I spelled them correctly)
Why are they so special to you?  My dad I love him the most he brings me everywhere, he brings me a lot of toys.  He brings me to America, in the summer he brings me to Jordan.  In the summer he plays with me tic tac toe and X and O's.  
What is your favourite thing to do with them?  In the summer I go swimming.



My baby brother is hiding in here(stroller) and a jacket is covering him and that's my mom and my dad.
Why are they special to you?  They like to play with me.
What is your favourite thing to do with them?   Is to play toys, Spider-Man, Lego Marvel Adventure.


This is my mom, my dad and my brother.
Why are they so special to you?  My mom is special because she makes me food and she takes me to school sometimes.
My dad buys me toys from other countries so I can play with it, he hugs me that's why my dad is special.
My brother he plays with me Mindcraft, he teaches me that's why he is special to me. 



Warrick: "They are special because my brother always plays with me and sleeps next to me. My Dad always lets me play on the I pad. My mom always lets me too. My grandma always gives me light up blade blades. My grandfather lets me watch T.V. alot of the days."

"My favourite thing to do with them is to play with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment