Tuesday 4 November 2014


"Going to outer space but we live in Canada" said Nezar


Planning and making a survey to see who want to go to outer space with him!!


Practicing writing our numbers Marijana, Donna and Bilal while making our November calendar. 


"Mrs. Osborne I made pumpkin seeds" said Hajar 


" I made a spaceship" said Saad


Monty making a book " What begins with the letter S"



Hajar was working in her journal and wrote the word Apple tree.

I wrote the word Apple!!! " how did you know how to spell that word?"
Anabiya said "from our song in my reading folder".


Bilal was working on our class alphabet book. He did the letter v. Bilal said Vv is for violin.



Lamar came over to show me what she wrote. 
I asked her if she wrote her name and she nodded yes.




















No comments:

Post a Comment